• Remove existing wall tiles
• Make good any damage to surface
• Remove existing bath
• Fit/plumb replacement bath
• Apply new wall tiles to same area
• Where necessary (e.g. shower outlet) cut tiles so no visible cut-lines etc.
• Ensure access panel re-instated where applicable
• Grout and silicone
• Bath panel is also tiled
Tiles and replacement bath will be supplied – in terms of tile there is a ‘possibility’ the homeowner may opt for a large tile (has shown interest in a tile which is: 750mm X 250mm) – yet to be defined.
Written quote to include:
• All materials and labour
• Quantity of tiles required (we will supply tile size details for this purpose)
• Date range available within which to accommodate work: 13,14,20,21,26,27,28,29 June
I have left my email & phone number on here so that you can also contact me directly.